Thank you to our most recent corporate sponsors:
Carpet One -Harry Katz
Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Fabricant & Fabricant
Herman Goldman Foundation
Poll Brothers Restaurants
Thomas L. Dalton Funeral Homes
A Message to Roslyn Business Owners:
Have you checked out the business databases in the Library's excellent Databases? They are available 24/7. Did you know that all your employees are entitled to a Bryant Library card? For information about becoming a tax-deductible Friends' Corporate Member, call Evelyn Pollack at 516-365-7485.
Preserve your Place in History. . .OR FICTION!
with the name and message you choose on a beautiful brass plaque.
Here's an opportunity to honor, congratulate or memorialize a friend or family member with a tax-deductible donation to Friends of Bryant Library.
Buy a shelf plaque @ $150.
Buy a bookstack plaque @ $250.
Buy a bigger bookstack plaque @ $500.
Samples of the plaques in all three sizes and order forms and are available in the library. Click Here to download and print out form.
With Friends Like You... the Library has:
- A New Circulation Desk
- A Handsome Reference Desk
- Furniture in the Children's Room
- Co-supported the New Restroom in the Children's Area
- Year-Round Programs and Events For the Youngest to Most Senior Library Users
- The Annual William Cullen Bryant Lecture, bringing International Luminaries in the Arts and Sciences to Roslyn
- Friends also Co-Support Annual Scholarships for Bryant Staffers pursuing Careers in Library Science
- Museum Passes
Visit the Roberta Balfus Book Store, located opposite the library on Paper Mill Road
Wed: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
We are closed on Sundays.
To honor someone special... a $10 donation to Friends will place an attractive bookplate with the name of your choice in a brand new Children's book. Ask for more information in the Children's Room.
Tinette Sterling, Vice President
Phyllis Zuckerman, Treasurer
Marilyn Lefcort, Secretary
Susan Goldklang, Bookstore