Wireless Printing from Home or in the Library
Print wirelessly to the library’s printer from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones. Submit print jobs from home or in the library and release them at the library’s Print Release Station.
Method 1: Upload to Web Printing Portal
- Click the Wireless Printing Portal button (above) or go to https://www.printeron.net/tbl/main
- Select one of the two library printers to print to:
§ Black and White
- Enter your email address.
- Select document:
§ If printing from a website: copy and paste the website’s url into the text box.
§ If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
- Click(Next) button to select print options.
- Click(Print) button. This will send your print job to the Print Release Station located on the main floor of the library.
Method 2: Send as Email Attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to either of two printers:
Only the attachment will be printed. This will send your print job to the Print Release Station located on the main floor of the library.
Method 3: Use PrintOn App on your mobile devices
1) Install the PrinterOn App
· Google Play (Android): https://goo.gl/eFtK7G
· iTunes App Store (iOS): https://goo.gl/CfyK9k
· Other: http://www.printeron.com/apps.html
2) Allow PrinterOn App to access device camera
3) Select “Documents”, “Email”, “Photos” or “Web” and follow on screen instructions.
At the Print Release Station
Print jobs are saved for 3 days
- At the Print Release Station, click Release a Print Job and enter your email address.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
- A window will pop up the total cost of the print job(s).
- Follow the on screen instructions and add money to the coinbox, located next to the station. Click Pay from Vending Device.
- The job(s) will then be released to the printer.
NOTE: Current print fees are $ 0.10 per page for Black and White; $ 0.25 per page for Color. All printing is single-sided. Paper size: 8 ½ x11.